Saturday, March 3, 2012

Blogging = Writer's Block!


Okay!  Here goes!  This is my honest to goodness effort to blog......not once or twice a month or only when I have something to say....but a consistent, daily blog.  I try to envision myself as Carrie Bradshaw in Sex in the City...but in actuality, I sit here with my laptop in my lap, updating Facebook, Pinning, searching out the latest clothing trends and at an utter loss for words.  Blogging.....everybody's doing, everyone has a blog, so why am I having such a hard time with this?  Do I blog about myself?  My daughter?  My experiences?  My work?  My industry?  Can I blog about all of it?  Separately?  Collectively?  


I'm going to treat my blog as my journal.  A place to lay my thoughts out each night.  Perhaps, a recap of my day, as a mother, an entrepreneur, a sister, a daughter and a friend.


And I will start tomorrow, on Sunday.  I will start up my exercise routine again tomorrow too because Sunday is a great day to start a new routine!


Until then..................goodnight!

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean! I love reading blogs and I have such high hopes of blogging, then it falls to the wayside.

    Good luck on starting your blog journey as well as your exercise routine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kim! I can't believe how difficult it is! I have a new found appreciation for all of those well thought out, put together blogs I've been reading! Please post your link to your blog and I am happy to follow you!

    ReplyDelete