Wednesday, March 7, 2012

New Inventory!
 
 
We unpacked, pressed, tagged and set out some new inventory yesterday!  Here is a sneak peak for you!
 
For the mommy's that have been asking about boys items, this one is for you!  Adorable, super soft short sleeved onesies, sizes 3-6 mo, 6-9 mo, and 9-12 mo.   
 
Price:  $18 ea or 2 / $30



How cute is this Sock Monkey board game?!  Sock Monkeys are all the rage right now!

$14 


"I love my Mommy" and "I love my Daddy" Book & Animal!  This makes a great gift!

$15 set


And last, but not least, one of my fav's!!!  Cupcake & lollipop shaped washcloths!  The packaging is so sweet!

$12 ea




These items can be purchased by posting a comment below, include item, quantity and paypal address.  These items can also be purchased through our Facebook page and by contacting us directly at sales@sofiabellacouture.com or by phone at 616.818.8108!

No comments:

Post a Comment